Monday, August 8, 2011

The Tree of Life Bracelet Meaning to me

Tree of Life Bracelet by Blee at ID You & Co.
Tree of Life Bracelet

Offered at ID You & Co.  Tree of Life Bracelet at ID You & Co.

What does the tree of life represent to me:
The tree of life represents many things to many people but to me, the tree represents personal growth.  I started as a seed in my mothers womb and grew into a person.  The branches are my children and the many different paths I have gone in life.  My success will be measured by my many branches and how many leaves I can accumulate.  Hopefully my tree will grow tall and full to reach the heavens of earth.

What does the tree of life mean to you?

Shop at ID You & Co. , give the gift that gives again.

                                      10% of every sale is donated to charity

No comments:

Post a Comment